Home Page

Home Page

Further Progress

BAD NEWS!

You know, doing the first block of filming was fun. I have to say though, that it want a much fun as I had hoped. It was quite long and stressful and since our primary character was incapacitated on the first day (due to a heavy night at a birthday party!) which I wasn't very impressed about, the first days shoot had to roll over to the second day (In which he had a hangover!)
I was very disappointed with the way the shoot went as it wasn't as funny as I had hoped! :(

GOOD NEWS!


Between the first block of filming and yesterday we were mainly concentrating on tweaking the story line, getting the CGI right and a few other things I can't talk about, but finally I got down to editing yesterday.
The good news was that the footage was was disappointed with was a lot better than I remember, so I put my 'disapointedness' down to tiredness and stress of the lead roll not turning up on the first day!!!!

So rest assured, bigger, better, funnier!!!!!

As always my pedigree chums, Watch this space!!!

LJS

No comments:

Post a Comment